Wednesday, September 5, 2018

WOW! We sure need some political changes this year!

I was looking at my blog list and noticed this one.  How fitting that I make a quick entry.  The news if filled with party battles at every level.  I think we forget that the Democrats have positioned themselves to own the media.  It affects every day of our lives, and it will lead us to the Antichrist one day.  I have no idea how we can change that, or slow it down... but I keep looking for answers.

I will be getting back to this blog ASAP.  Summer is ending, I am organizing, and things are changing everywhere.  As long as my health holds up, I will keep doing what I can.

Keep in touch... Pray for me... Pray for all of us.
Our nation, our world, is struggling to survive...
kind of like old people who are nearing death.
I hope we can find a way to protect us.

Until next time,
In Christ,

Deborah Martin

work2gather.us
Working Together Inc
Building for the End Times







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.