Monday, November 9, 2020

POLITICS :: It is hard to see the demise of all that made America great...

I still pray that GOD will uncover any crimes in the election process and Trump will win.

I keep wondering what GOD is trying to tell us... and if anyone is listening.

On the WT homepage I made a running text section and shared that we don't really know how many Christians will exist when the Antichrist gets here.  

My thoughts are that persecutions will eliminate many from the lists of people we think are truly saved... they will "fall away" when the hard times get here.

My purpose for starting WT was to make places for those who need the BODY of CHRIST to help them as persecutions increase.

I'm not sure what GOD is saying by not providing for WT.


This next Presidency, if Trump does not regain it, is going to be like the drastic problems the lockdowns brought to the USA and other countries.  We will need to pray continually and seek GOD for what to do to protect ourselves and those we love.


I am already praying.  I want to know what happens at the end of this challenge to a very messed up election.  I hope GOD provides help for us soon.


In Christ,

Deborah Martin

http://work2gather.us

and more....









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.